Childplay Yoga Teacher Training: Educate, Exercise and Empower Children
Childplay 2024 is happening on:
Register from the form below.
This 22 hr. in-depth training program is geared to anyone interested in offering creative, fun and empowering yoga oriented classes for children aged 3-12, teens and groups of adults.
It is also a program for adults who desire to awaken the playful child within. Many yoga teachers, from all traditions, can gain ideas, games and lighthearted techniques to do with adults outside the format of a structured yoga class. These techniques help create trust, increase sensitivity, strengthen communication and build relationships and a sense of community!
With the Childplay Yoga Program children play at yoga to become more balanced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It provides the opportunity to enhance their coordination, balance, flexibility, group skills, sense of humor, self-esteem, concentration and to work out excess energy in a positive uplifting environment.
* You will learn and experience the many possible components that can be mixed and matched to create dynamic and sensitive children’s yoga classes
* You will learn how to inspire the children to participate, hold their interest and attention while having tons of fun.
* You will learn how to set up a class to insure its success
* You will experience first hand a wide array of creative games, exercises, postures, meditations, etc. for your classes
* You will learn to create and encourage an atmosphere of joy and acceptance where children will discover their own sense of harmony
* You will learn from an experienced professional what works and what doesn’t
Course fee is 350EUR. That includes teachings, renewed book (in English) and mantra download access.
For those who plan to stay overnight – 2 nights total 54EUR.
And vegetarian food during whole course 54EUR (Fr – dinner, Sat – breakfast, lunch dinner, Sun – breakfast, lunch)
A non-refundabe registration fee is 80EUR (included in the course fee).
Here you can make the registration payment: