KRI Level 1 International program in Kundalini Yoga
Teacher Training is a life-changing spiritual experience. You have a chance to reach the depths of your soul. Training includes the practical timeless wisdom of Kundalini Yoga and certifies internationally recognized yoga instructors.
Hatu Yoga Manor, ESTONIA
Aquarian Teacher 2021
14.-17. October 2021
02.-05. December 2021
03.-06. February 2022
07.-10. April 2022
04.-05. June 2022
11.-14. August 2022
02. October 2022
“Teacher training in Hatu Manor is unique because of a chance to retreat to nature and enjoy silence many days in a row. Besides the special venue, I was surprised by the delicious vegetarian food offered during the training”.
Lauraa participant from training in 2019
GOALS OF THE COURSE
* Personal spiritual growth
* Understanding the essence and sacred technology of Kundalini Yoga
* Development of practical skills and awareness of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Teaching language is English, translation is provided to Estonian and other languages on request.
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
* Introduction. Origin and history of yoga. Different yoga styles. The basic structure of a Kundalini Yoga class.
* Kriyas and Asanas
* Breathing and Yogic LifeStyle
* Mantra, Shabad and Sadhana
* Yogic and Western Anatomy
* Mind and Meditation
* Humanology – Spiritual Psychology
* Roles and Responsibilities of a Teacher
* Yogic Philosophy. Death and Dying
* Revision. Relaxation and 10 Bodies
For registration to the Course please fill in the form from the bottom of the page.
For more detailed information download the info package in English:
For the registration to the L1 Teacher Training fill up the form below:
Jivan Mukta is a travelling teacher, a mentor and a healer with a deep grasp of the biomechanics of the body, mind and spirit.
Sat Darshan Kaur
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer
Terri Prabhudeep Mang
Yoga Teacher, Trainer & Mantra Musician
Margit Taranbir Kurm
Yoga Teacher and Trainer